Quote Originally Posted by Col
Bloody wind turbines are an eyesore and we [mugs] get forced to pay for them to be built by bloody foreign firms who then charge us to use the paltry bit of leccy they produce

Nuclear should have been sorted by now ---and why cause grief by shutting down the current stations until nuclear is available.

'Course problems lie in the fact this island is now over populated all wanting power and no controls so things will obviously get worse as breeding increases.......

..........**** this could affect beer production !!!!!!!!

Don't ever forget tho' these 'fines' imposed by foreigners WILL be paid by taxation from you and the weak areselicking politicos YOU vote in will be all too eager to hand over YOUR cash....... enjoy :-*

Remember that useless Beckett Liebore bitch---cost US £millions in 'fines' because she failed miserably [not a surprise : ] to organise the CAP [single farm payment lunacy..more twaddle invented by tossers] reforms..

... don't worry YOU paid...kept pretty quiet but well done I'm sure contributions to EU help with more merlot/ chardonnay

UK land of the shafted mug : 'sigh'

Oh Col.......you are ace.....simple explanations of the political wrong doings of our Government.

I get completely lost with manifesto's and all the bumph to go with politics.

The powers that be need someone like you to translate all their rubbish and gobbledy gook language so the average Joe or Jane Bloggs (like me) can actually understand what the hell they are going on about

Love it