Notices

Thread: Question for the women

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Question for the women 
    Quote Originally Posted by A13X4ND7A
    Yes I'm nearly 3 months pregnant for first time. It's not been easy at all. I can't decide if I try and do my test before my bump gets big (I'm so bloated I can't fit in my leather jacket so had to buy a new one lol) or if I wait and do it later.
    My dad was very angry when I suggested being a pillion last week and accused me of not thinking about the baby so I'm a bit unsure if I'd be doing the 'right' thing.

Ill miss my bike this summer - baby is due about 4th oct so I'm going to be massive in the summer I'd think so I won't fit on the bike, I'm not sure if ill have to sell it.

Thanks ladies, I want to keep riding/pillion but wasn't sure what others have done
    That's fantastic news.

It's ever so difficult whatever you do.

I did some big exams bump on board and worked almost up until 2 weeks before I gave birth, but in hind sight should have slowed down a little earlier as my blood pressure got a bit high.

You'll know what's right for you.

Whatever you do enjoy it. Being pregnant and having a baby is so special, you can come back to bikes at any time.

2. Re: Question for the women 
    Banned
    Congratulations
    The way I see it is you're just carrying a pillion but they are inside instead of on the back

3. Re: Question for the women 
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny
    Congratulations
    The way I see it is you're just carrying a pillion but they are inside instead of on the back
    Lol I never thought of it like that haha does that mean rob is carrying 2 pillions when I'm on the back lol

Nicky, I'm probably going to work until the day I drop too, can't afford not to. I will try and enjoy, I'm told second semester is a lot better. Got a scan on Saturday which I'm very excited about

4. Re: Question for the women 
    so next question.... is it actually illegal to strap a baby seat to the pillion seat??? often wondered if i stuck a baby doll in a seat strapped on the back of my bike how long it would take to get pulled over! bet it'd make people look twice too ;D
    congratulations by the way!
    your stunned silence is comforting!

5. Re: Question for the women 
    After seeing the cost of baby seats I think I'll stick to keeping mine in the car lol. But great idea..I'd give it them following you for 10 mins trying to work out what was on the back then they pull you lol

6. Re: Question for the women 
    Diamond Member
    Congrats

7. Re: Question for the women 
    Quote Originally Posted by nico_stew
    Nicky,

On my bike I cant help but stick my already fat ass in the air when i ride. if i was pregnant (again thank the Pope im not) the protruding stomach would stretch my already tight draggin jeans into places no jeans should ever have to go, therefore allowing my crack to pop out
    But yes I blame my existing ass on my kids!

I like following ur ass in the air when we go riding
    When everything is coming your way...you're in the wrong lane.