Notices

Thread: Question for the women

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Question for the women 
    Whats your thoughts on riding while pregnant? Would you ride up to a certain point or stop straight away for the safety of your baby?

2. Re: Question for the women 
    Diamond Member
    Are you announcing your pregnant?

Can't imagine it being very comfy when you start showing

3. Re: Question for the women 
    Firstly congratulations!

As for riding the bike whilst pregnant, Im a firm believer in carry on as normal - obviously for as long as it is comfortable.... Once the popper on your leathers won't do up it might be time to hang up the boots until after the birth ;D

4. Re: Question for the women 
    Quote Originally Posted by A13X4ND7A
    Whats your thoughts on riding while pregnant? Would you ride up to a certain point or stop straight away for the safety of your baby?
    If I'm not jumping the gun here - CONGRATULATIONS

If you are or planning to I'd say do whatever you feel happy with.

It's for sure the most precious cargo you'll carry on your bike.

I didnt ride my bike when I was pregnant but only because I was off bikes for a while (I've had a few years gaps in the past but can never get it out of my system) it wouldn't have stopped me especially in the first few months before the clothes got too tight!

You'll find you do get judged when you're a Mum/Mum to be because someone will always disapprove of what you do but hey that's life.

5. Re: Question for the women 
    If it were me, which is not thank *%&%, I would def still ride. Obviously up until my ass was so fat it stuck out my draggin jeans

6. Re: Question for the women 
    Quote Originally Posted by nico_stew
    If it were me, which is not thank *%&%, I would def still ride. Obviously up until my ass was so fat it stuck out my draggin jeans
    It's not your arse that's the problem it's the bump ;D ;D ;D

The expanding hips aka big arse is age related/after giving birth...my excuse anyway ;D ;D

7. Re: Question for the women 
    Nicky,

On my bike I cant help but stick my already fat ass in the air when i ride. if i was pregnant (again thank the Pope im not) the protruding stomach would stretch my already tight draggin jeans into places no jeans should ever have to go, therefore allowing my crack to pop out
    But yes I blame my existing ass on my kids!

8. Re: Question for the women 
    Quote Originally Posted by nico_stew
    Nicky,

On my bike I cant help but stick my already fat ass in the air when i ride. if i was pregnant (again thank the Pope im not) the protruding stomach would stretch my already tight draggin jeans into places no jeans should ever have to go, therefore allowing my crack to pop out
    But yes I blame my existing ass on my kids!

ROFL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Enough said.

Alexandra has all this to come

9. Re: Question for the women 
    My wife won a slalom down hill ski contest when she was pregnant and rode her horse until it became uncomfortable and we have three perfectly formed little boys!!

If I sound proud, it's because I am. ;D ;D
    A few good men wisely led, will beat an Army without a head.

10. Re: Question for the women 
    Yes I'm nearly 3 months pregnant for first time. It's not been easy at all. I can't decide if I try and do my test before my bump gets big (I'm so bloated I can't fit in my leather jacket so had to buy a new one lol) or if I wait and do it later.
    My dad was very angry when I suggested being a pillion last week and accused me of not thinking about the baby so I'm a bit unsure if I'd be doing the 'right' thing.

Ill miss my bike this summer - baby is due about 4th oct so I'm going to be massive in the summer I'd think so I won't fit on the bike, I'm not sure if ill have to sell it.

Thanks ladies, I want to keep riding/pillion but wasn't sure what others have done