Notices

Thread: Most scariest moment...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Most scariest moment... 
    To many to name a worse scary moment but one of the worse was tuckin the front end up on a ZXR400SP entering Redgate at Donnington up the inside of a blade..... Only really scary cause of the speed and the fact it would have been a high side and at that speed it would have hurt....BIG TIME

2. Re: Most scariest moment... 
    no really scarey moments on my bike only one i can think of was coming of off a roundabout while opening it up and underestimated where the kurb was lucky i managed to get it round without hitting it or crashing :s

on the back of a mates bike was prob on back of lewis cbr400 we was racing a r5gtt along the road from old town towards west swindon we went under that bridge at high speed just managing to get inbetween a car and the bridge oh and just missing my head im sure :s

just laughed afterwards such a rush.

3. Re: Most scariest moment... 
    HAHA, Told you not to try and keep up hehe

P

Quote Originally Posted by V-TWIN
    chasing a subaru special edition, entered a corner at around 60-70, he went sideways, i drifted into a curb giving the sp1 a whole new riding style like a crosser till it went down n tubbled/slid down a long grass bank, all whilst wearing jeans n leather jacket, thank god i landed on grass , The bike was only then to emerge louder n faster as had an excuss to mod it after the crash

4. Re: Most scariest moment... 
    lol :P

5. Re: Most scariest moment... 
    my scariest was going up vic hill with gav following in his car, the ground was kind of damp when on my sp1 i thought id slide it up to the roundabout as i hit the back brake, the back wheel locked and i was sliding side to side and luckily i pull the clutch in and stopped. good job too or i would have been in pizza express, ; but i can laugh now. ;D

6. Re: Most scariest moment... 
    hears a few:

bin hit by two cars,three bikes,highsided once,lowsided once,hit diesel twice,flipped it wheeliein,come off on snow four times and hit two kirbs.

thought id get em out the way while i was young lol
    but on a serious note lucky to be alive

7. Re: Most scariest moment... 
    mate you make it sound like an everyday thing, you should be a stunt man. ;D

8. Re: Most scariest moment... 
    hehehehehehe