Notices

Thread: Update on bike order

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Update on bike order 
    Cheers dude but what would u ride?
    Comtemplating getting a full refund and placing an order with suzuki..

2. Re: Update on bike order 
    Diamond Member
    Mac, you know Suzuki is the correct choice! GO ON DO IT!

DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

BTW, I'm not at all biased! ;D

3. Re: Update on bike order 
    Just as long as I get to keep my bucket you can borrow it for as long as you want I am thinking of getting a battery powered version anyway.

Gixers are too common...............only jesting brothers before you start slating me

4. Re: Update on bike order 
    Diamond Member
    Rich, sad thing is, you are right!

5. Re: Update on bike order 
    to be honest after all this crap from Honda I'd cancel the order and get something else. It's been half a YEAR since you passed your test almost mate...that's a long time to be waiting for one particular bike!

Other option is to do what I told you to do in October...get on ebay, get yourself a £500 winter hack and get out on the roads while you wait for the RR
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Update on bike order 
    Patience is a virtue!!! I wouldn't give up on it now, seeing as you've been waiting so long.

7. Re: Update on bike order 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    to be honest after all this crap from Honda I'd cancel the order and get something else. It's been half a YEAR since you passed your test almost mate...that's a long time to be waiting for one particular bike!

Other option is to do what I told you to do in October...get on ebay, get yourself a £500 winter hack and get out on the roads while you wait for the RR
    I would have to agree with Dabz's thoughts. Half a year is a long time to go w/out riding a bike after passing your test so if you are adament about getting the CBR, then make sure you get some cheapo hack just to gain/build up some confidence.

8. Re: Update on bike order 
    Marc i can see where your coming from, i think i would be cancelling and buying the new gixer 600 mmmmmmm. BTW i was watching a pod video last night from March last year and it was just when i was going up the strip and you walked past the bloomin camera with Kate.lol

9. Re: Update on bike order 
    Is that the time when me and Marc went against each other up the strip 4 times?

10. Re: Update on bike order 
    Yep and i dont think he won once lol.... I went up against Steve and ninja had them both of the line then lost by .2 of a second to each grrrrrrr!!!