Notices

Thread: Boxhill 12th March 2006

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXER PAUL
    Looks like like a good day was had, i could have done with something like that today as i blew the gearbox on my 205 last night so have been sulking all day lol.

: : : : :-/
    Bugger mate I have my old 1.9 8v gearbox in the garage if it would help? Fits the Mi16 lump fine, and alot prefer it to the Mi16 box. I replaced it with a recon box, it works perfectly fine, just a slight crunch into 3rd which goes when the oil gets up to temp. There if you need it.............

2. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Syncros on its way out then...same with my current 205...its ok if u drive and change gears gently...but if ragging it then its does grind...lol

Back on subject...great pics...

3. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Diamond Member
    Had the synsro go on an old 405 SRi, I could only use 1,3 &5th! Still went like hot sh*t off a shovel!!!

4. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Diamond Member
    Paul unlucky mate!

5. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    [/quote]Bugger mate I have my old 1.9 8v gearbox in the garage if it would help? Fits the Mi16 lump fine, and alot prefer it to the Mi16 box. I replaced it with a recon box, it works perfectly fine, just a slight crunch into 3rd which goes when the oil gets up to temp. There if you need it.............[/quote]

Cheers mate but ebay has come up trumps already got a new box off a 92 16oogti for a whole 31 quid

6. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Cool pics, looks freezing though. Dancing wise keep it up boys and girls.

7. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GIXER PAUL
    Cheers mate but ebay has come up trumps already got a new box off a 92 16oogti for a whole 31 quid
    Sorted

8. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Diamond Member
    Rich, it was really weird when the girl started singing in to our helmets! I thought it was Nice to begin with! ;D

Paul, I just hope the gearbox is a good one! Fingers crossed......

9. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    how many people have intercoms?/?

Used to have a limited edition 1.9Gti in miami blue. Had full leather seats, power stearing and grey carpets instead of red. It was a beast but got rid of it for the 206 Gti. Biggest mistake i made. Should have put a new engine in the 205.
    If you only have faith in this new gear box to last a little while then if i were you, i would start saving now to send it up to scotland and have the 306 Gti6 lump put in it with gear box. last time i looked (which was a while ago) but it was about £1500. good luck with the car.

So when is the next box hill happening and how far did most people travel??

10. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott W
    Rich, it was really weird when the girl started singing in to our helmets! I thought it was Nice to begin with! ;D
    I did too!!!! ;D Thought being around you for so long had finally turned her mental!!!! :P ;D