Notices

Thread: Boxhill 12th March 2006

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Diamond Member
    Yup, Neil (SkyJawa), Karen (Nice/RVFBabe) and I went over to Boxhill. Below are some of the pictures (and I just randomly took them!)

The size of this bike was HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Our bikes.....

These next pictures are from the Ninja lot that turned up..... Richie, there were too many of you to randomly choose somebody to ask who was you so we chose not to!

We had a good ride back afterwards and although there were quite a few Sunday drivers out we managed to get past them and have some fun! I am sure the site of Neil and I dancing at some traffic lights would have been funny for those in their cars around us, it certainly was for Nice who was sat behind us! ;D We even had some young girlie singing to us at one point via our intercoms and I think the people in the Merc watching us dancing to Grease (whilst accompanied by the girlie singing) had huge big grins on their faces! ;D ;D

2. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Platinum Member
    Yep - cracking day!!! Got a few wobbles of the bars on some of those back b roads (a bit dodgy surfaced areas!!) but nothing major!! Thoroughly enjoyed it 8-)

As dancing at the lights was well funny!!! Wasn't aware of the people in the Merc until Nice said as we were driving off LMAO :-[

3. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    No pics of u lot in all ur gear then?
    Looks like a great day!

4. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    And all those bikes from the Ninja lot...got some good tastes in there...Hondas...Suzukis...lmao

I even spy a 600RR!!

5. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    alreet Scott, i was there mate............my bike is the Blue B1 third from the top in your pic

which way did you go? A272 petersfield way?

you should have asked someone where i was mate, although making sure you weren't standing near your bike at the time obviously lol

in hindsight, i should have got your mob no. off you. next time though mate!

some more piccies

The girl Foo!! (i still love your black 10r geek burd!!)

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

6. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Platinum Member
    Good pics mate

7. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Diamond Member
    Richie, I said to the others that we should have got your mobile before leaving! We weren't too sure which blue one was yours out of the two.

The three of us are nearer so we just went M25 from Guildford (which is where Neil is from) to Boxhill as we wanted a cup of tea! From there though we went cross country back towards Guildford down the A246.

8. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    ah right, didn't realise you were that close.

i know where to pop in for a brew then the next time i'm at the Box lol
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

9. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Looks like like a good day was had, i could have done with something like that today as i blew the gearbox on my 205 last night so have been sulking all day lol.

: : : : :-/

10. Re: Boxhill 12th March 2006 
    Diamond Member
    Im so jealous!!

I stood outside a F*cking petrol station in Salisbury freezing my tits off fundraising for local kids with Cerebral Palsy!

Worthy cause I know but still F*cking cold & having seen the pics Im even more jealous!! Trouble of being car bound these days

Had a S40 Volvo pull out in front of me while overtaking a line of snail paced cars on a mile+ straight on the road between Devizes and Avebury! I was doing over the ton at the time! Thank God for ABS!!