Notices

Thread: Old Farts or Young Bucks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    Diamond Member
    Glad you stayed too! Its good to have a female point of view on things! Too much male ego around sometimes. We need a woman to keep us in check! (LOL!)

2. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271
    Glad you stayed too! Its good to have a female point of view on things! Too much male ego around sometimes. We need a woman to keep us in check! (LOL!)
    I try my humble best...
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    Diamond Member
    Well, I'm 47 this year. 6ft 3inch and between 14.5 and 15 stone depending on the day of the week. And yes, I have silver hair (have had since I was 16) and proud of it as I still have it all! And when I was 21, I owned one of the fastest production bikes around, drove it 12 months of the year and on the continent. I have earned my right to be more of a responsible adult now!

BTW - I have read some of the posts on nodding. I have always been a waver, but that's maybe because I have strong arms and don't need both to hold onto the handlebars!! I don't flash either, that should be left for when the VASCAR is near!

4. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    I am 27 and going a little grey but the one good thing about that is that you shouldnt loose your hair if you go grey.
    anyone know if that is true???

5. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    I'm going grey and I haven't gone bald yet...
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    thanks BB, Thought you were in exeter??

7. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    Nah, Exeter Thursday next week. I don't get out until Thursday (Salisbury) this week.

Next week I do Swindon Wed, Exeter Thurs & Swindon again Fri.

All these exotic places...

8. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    lucky you!! although i have to say there are some great places to eat in exeter. WE went to a fantastic Tapas Bar but dont ask me where or what it was called as i was too hammered to know anything other than what to order and i was hungry

9. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    If only I had time to sample the local delights/brews! Usually rush in do the meeting, lunch gets delivered - varying quality of buffet - network while eating, straight back in the meeting and then rush back to office or home! Seldom get overnights. sigh...

10. Re: Old Farts or Young Bucks 
    Platinum Member
    Who was it that said "everyone is famous for 15mins" well this could be my cliam to fame, or should that be shame??? 54 this year...........
    That can't be true,.......how can it???? I don't even know my nine times table yet, so can't be fifty f*$+^"!& four!!!!!