Notices

Thread: Jobs

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Re: Jobs 
    sorry to hear that R6neo. i would offer you a job with me but cant even pay myself at the mo! all the best finding a new career/ job!

2. Re: Jobs 
    Quote Originally Posted by benobiker
    [quote author=ninja_richie link=1142374887/60#61 date=1144351216]malmesbury eh?

i was up there at the weekend...........well...........passed through it on the way to Sherston

ah, Hi there ninja richie.. its not bad for just going loony tunes between the two round abouts... [/quote]

ah yes, i know which ones you mean (one has a BP garage next to it???)

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

3. Re: Jobs 
    That be them....))) Good fun early on a summers morning,, wake everyone up....

4. Re: Jobs 
    Diamond Member
    I dont want to stir up the old hornets nest but dare I mention that Im still looking for people to work with me??? :

The road between the 2 roundabouts was always a favourite of mine but you have to watch out as they sometimes bung a camera on there! Try the roud out of Tetbury, past Highgrove (Prince Charle's shack in the sticks) and wind it up past Westonbirt Arboretum/Private Girls School! My old test bed track! Lovely road and pretty views (especially when the girls are playing Lacross!!! : : Er.. So Ive been told!!!)

5. Re: Jobs 
    Yeah i always take it slow the first time to make sure. I know where you mean.... coming back into tetbury can be fun, though a mate of mine smashed into the Highgrove gates a couple of years back... that went down like a.... erm well,... like Camillas entry in a miss world contest....(Should add he was in a car so was a ok....

6. Re: Jobs 
    Well I have a job that involves me working with some serious geek types (Train Spotters) yes they do realy exist.

I am a signalling engineer, which means that i design signalling systems for the railways (I stop the trains bashing together). It can be pretty interesting at times but lately its all a bit repetative as Network Rail arnt realy doing any major reworks at the moment, as they are still skint after buying back all the maintenance contracts after Potters Bar.

7. Re: Jobs 
    Diamond Member
    Steev - I play pool with a guy, Chris Mc Gahan who works on the track. We call him The Fat Controller for obvious reasons. Ok pool player but a right royal pain in the butt!

Hes so PROUD as hes bought a CB250rs and will be riding it later in the summer! Hmm will wait and see if it happens! I told him its a "Wet Dream" sorry Super Dream And will struggle to pull the skin off a rice pudding let alone his weight! he refused to agree! ON either subject!! LOL