Notices

Thread: Jobs

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Jobs 
    Diamond Member
    I for my sins *attempt* to sell fax software as my main product, but recently I've taken on the responsibility of selling an email archive package.

So what do you the rest of you do? Well apart from SkyJawa as I know what he does and for the most part, it's not a lot.... how do I know, cos I'm doing not a lot with him via Messenger! ;D

2. Re: Jobs 
    I work for a Motorcycle repair shop.....oh god how i hate bikes really....

3. Re: Jobs 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott W
    I for my sins *attempt* to sell fax software as my main product, but recently I've taken on the responsibility of selling an email archive package.

So what do you the rest of you do? Well apart from SkyJawa as I know what he does and for the most part, it's not a lot.... how do I know, cos I'm doing not a lot with him via Messenger! ;D
    Its funny coz its true!!! ;D

But for those who don't know I work on the Cisco software that runs IP and Multi Media Contact Centres - dead exciting, NOT! And as Scott points out, its not really that busy!!! ;D

4. Re: Jobs 
    A-hem, hope were not all in IT :P (Says the trainee IT Engineer)

5. Re: Jobs 
    Diamond Member
    I work as Area Fundraising Team Manager for a charity called Megan Baker House. Its a national childrens charity helping kids with Cerebral Palsy. We run the National centers and in the South West we are trying to raise £60,000 so we can get 2 new members of staff FULLY trained, who in turn will be able to help a minimum of 40 local kids pre year over and above what we can currently do.

There is a web site...

www.meganbakerhouse.org.uk

if your curious!

6. Re: Jobs 
    I work for a company called Autocom, I sell, fit and look after the after sales of our products. I am also involved with the testing and sponsorship side of the business (Team Suzuki Moto GP and BSB, Hawk Kawasaki, Virgin race and limo, Renegade are few of the teams I deal with) so pretty much all round so each day is different which is spot on

7. Re: Jobs 
    I'm an IT Consultant...moved from being a techie geek to doing the planning side of things, so spend my days in meetings, planning systems and doing quotes etc. very boring! I do get my hands dirty still sometimes though...usually on the larger projects
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

8. Re: Jobs 
    I am an Audio/Visual Conference Support Analyst - this involves anything to do with A/V - setting up. maintaining, new projects, training etc

9. Re: Jobs 
    I'm a Fraud Analyst. I monitor transactions that are made on Internet Banking to see if they are genuine or not. If they're not genuine we then have to try and minimise our losses and then talk the customer through cleaning their PC's.

10. Re: Jobs 
    I am IT trainer and implementer/tester, so much for the rough, tough, biker image!