Notices

Thread: I started off with a.....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: I started off with a..... 
    I've often thought whether I would be able to win a new lid or something from one of the bike magazines. tempting, but I can't help but think that very oher bugger deserves it so much more as mine was down more to stupidity than anything else

2. Re: I started off with a..... 
    first bike was a sv 650 , follwed by another one , and the cbr 600, and old 955i sprint st,

3. Re: I started off with a..... 
    Dare i admit it..a 'Honda Melody'..we all gotta start somewhere right?:P
    Quickly followed by a Kwak AR125 with micron for supadupa power band ftw!
    Then movin up to a Suzi GSX400F..OLD style with the flexible frame round 80mph bends.
    Kwak GPZ750R was next in line, the baby 900R version..was fun..till i lost me licence on it. :'(
    Got licence back after a few years break and got a Kwak ZX6R G2..very nice bike till one winter i hit a lovely ice patch..luckily the Gixxer K3 was about to be released, so instead of a hefty repair bill a shiny new Suzi was order'd from GW's first import stock..still going strong today
    My bike lifes history!

edit: far too many smily's used!:P oops

4. Re: I started off with a..... 
    Platinum Member
    RD200,GPZ550. (20years ago!) 18 years later,ZX9R,Gixer thou K2,Gixer thou K3.

5. Re: I started off with a..... 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinz1000K3
    Dare i admit it..a 'Honda Melody'..we all gotta start somewhere right?:P
    Hundreds of years ago, I delivered one of these for a mate who ran a bike shop - scared me witless!! Was used to riding a bike with 'presence' but this thing just didn't seem to rate on the roads hirearchy!!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: I started off with a..... 
    Diamond Member
    :-[ :-[ : :-[ :-[ Err... Umm... I... err... OH ****! Might as well admit it.... I had a Shhhh! -wisper- a Honda Melody Delux as well - and loved it!!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

I had a problem with the exhaust on it all the time tho, I wore out 2 down pipe sections (wore through would be a better way of putting it) cranking over in right handed bends! The center stand "foot" got ground off it too!

It was a cracking little thing, taking as much abuse as I could throw at it and STILL coming back for more! I will go stand in the corner, face the wall and accept my humiliation with good grace! BUT I LOVED THAT BIKE!!!

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Im going now.....

7. Re: I started off with a..... 
    Bye!

lol
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: I started off with a..... 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    Bye!

lol
    I can take a hint! :'( :'( :'(