I think you have all missed my point....

I was replyin to a topic about a bike being ridden with the silencers removed...
I ride bikes with race pipes and have been riding on the road for13yrs now.
My point is about the people that blatently flaunt the law and then complain when they get caught.
Now as for old bikes and the noise, im a mechanic and an MOT tester on bikes so i know that they will be noisey and that is within the law....

And my point was not about a fireblade with a noisey pipe because thats summin we all do/have done and will always do....the difference is that when you shut the throttle a bike with a race pipe will shut up, a bike with no silencers fitted wont. And thats where the problem begins....

And as for riding a bike to not conform, open your eyes....its not like that anymore, everyman and his dog now has a bike sat in his garage for the odd day out.... I ride a bike because there is no other way to get that much speed for that kinda money, and the rush you get from exiting a corner knee on the deck and stamding it upright well into triple figures, well there is nothing that can replace that is there.

Gav