Notices

Thread: What trousers do you wear when riding?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: What trousers do you wear when riding? 
    onfire23
    I enjoy my skin and bones too much. Its full 1pc leathers. Oh and 'back protector' extra confidence at speed Lol!

2. Re: What trousers do you wear when riding? 
    One piece leathers for trackdays and misbehaving on rideouts - two piece leathers (dainese pants & Arlen Ness jacket) for day to day stuff.

I avoid wearing jeans cos I saw what happened to a mates kness and hips when he got punted off at 30 mph

3. Re: What trousers do you wear when riding? 
    Padded materials. Just spent £200 on new jacket this weekend - it's good to have one that fits, had nicked partners up til now and sleeves were far too long!

Avoid jeans - just know if I did, I'd come off - it's fate!

4. Re: What trousers do you wear when riding? 
    I've ridden thousands of miles in jeans over the years and been very lucky.

These last 10 years or so having 'grown out of' my leather jeans and jacket I've been wearing textiles with light armour which also saves having to drag waterproofs around with me. I have recently rediscovered the old leathers and find they fit once again so you might see me about in them this year!

Psychologically I find I'm getting less comfortable in jeans the more years I wear other stuff.

Although I have been eyeing up these ‘Draggin’ Jeans’ Anyone any experience of them?
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”