Notices

Thread: WB 1st rally ?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebiker247
    Certianly no objection to kids, personnaly I think it would be good for everyone, and it seems to me that this is what this Forum is all about. everyone is welcome and and made to feel part of it, and all thanks to D management.

I'll post lots more info and some dates later to-day, off to work now.

Definately a site for everyone and I'm glad about it too, I'm trying to get my girlfriend to ride pillion and at the moment she isn't keen, but I think an event like this rally, will turn her around as she will be able to speak to people with loads of different views, riding abilities etc that will build her confidence in bikes in general.

I'll be watching this thread with a huge interest.

2. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    I'd also be interested, depending on the dates.....

3. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Zebedee

And you think we will help her do this? lol

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    Zebedee

And you think we will help her do this? lol

BB
    shhhhhhhhhh she has'nt met us yet, and may not have been on the site so won't really know what a bunch of nutters you all are

5. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    she hasn't and doesn't yet (been on the site yet) I am steadily raising her interest in the bike, but I think you guys could go some way to helping get her on the bike with this rally.

I mentioned it to her in the car about 15 minutes ago (the Rally) and she asn't put off by the idea, she did say, could she take the car, so I said no problem as long as I still take the bike.

You guys wouldn't have a problem with her bringing a car along (could provide shelter if needed)!

6. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    No problem with any of that, I would need to bring my tin can to get some of the "Stuff" down there, I'v got a mother of a BBQ I intend to bring, and as some are asking about Rug Rats, I would like to bring mine, along with my Daugthers little quad, my sons little 100cc yami and my ever so gentle Rd legal 125 ( I only use it for off Rd ) so any one who wants a go can, you never know you may be able to get her riding it round, she'd be hooked on bikes and you'd have to stay home every other meet to have the dinner ready for when she gets back ;D

7. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    OK here we go, I hope you are sitting comfortably-:
    Dates Available.
    July Fri 7th 8th 9th
    Aug Fri 11/ 12/13
    Aug Fri 18/19/20
    Sept " 15/16/17
    Sept Sat 31 Oct 1st
    Cost
    This is not simple, so I've given 3 examples. (More details if required)

Example One
    1 adult in 1 tent, 1st night 11.99 2nd night 11.07 3rd night 9.23 Total £32.29

Example Two
    2 adults in 1 tent, 1st night 16.95 2nd night 15.64 3rd night 13.04 Total £45.63

Example 3
    2 adults 2 rug rats (under 16) 1st night 21.37 2nd night 19.31 3rd night 16.44 Total £57.12

All above include suppliments and vat.

Now just to throw you all into complete confusion-:
    If we book as a rally of between 10-15 unit (Tents) The price is £12.00 per unit per night regardless of how many people you have in each unit, ( I'm going to leave you lot to work out all the ramifications of that! :-? :P.
    So, booked as a rally of 10-15 units for a 3 night stay we would pay £42.30 per tent, (before some smart ass even goes there the tent cannot be more than 3.75 metres in length)

Ok that will have to do for page one, please see next post.

8. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    So, arrive Friday and pitch up, big BBQ, small Libation :P, camp fire, bikers stories ( thats like fishermans stories with-out the fish ;D)
    Sat morning, coffee, headache tabs and breakfast, ride out to pub for lunch nice ride some where, back to site for BBQ some sing along a Max and some beer, wine or what ever you want.
    Sunday coffee, headache tabs and breakfast, nice ride to good pub for sunday lunch another nice little blast and back to the site .....................or what ever anyone would like to do, all suggestions would be more than welcome.

If anyone is stuck for a tent I have 2 2man oops person tents spare, ( any blonde females between 19 and 40 can share with me : )

How does veryone feel about all chippin in and one person buying the food??

It would be a great help if we could start a list to see if this is going to be a starter or not.

cheers, Chris

9. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Wow, Sounds great.......ummm Dates are not a problem to me . Will let you know on how many peeps I'll Bring at a later date!

1.Me :P (R6 Neo)

P

10. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    I will check the dates, but first look seems absolutely fine.

I like the idea of one person buying the food.

so you can count me and my lady in.

1. R6NEO
    2. zebedee1984 (& Lucy)