Notices

Thread: WB 1st rally ?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    I think thats a really good idea mate

2. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebiker247
    [quote author=zebedee1984 link=1146339091/0#4 date=1146339950]hows about Savernake, we could rent a large space shove a load of tents up and not have to worry about geting pissed then.

this way we can go for a ride both days.

plus minimal cost to everyone.
    The site I can get has proper bogs and showers, we can have a fire, you can't in savanake, (well you can but they don't half get pissed off with yer) its got a covered barbee area just in case it pisses down, and its far enough away from other campers (hidi hi ) not to disturd anyone should the likes of BB get out of hand .[/quote]

I agree with you, fires are great (I'm not an arsonist, although I work in the theatre and they are renowned!) and if it's someone you know it always makes it easier. where si this place?

3. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    onfire23
    All come around my place sure misses would be happy :-(

4. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    So what do you all think? The site is in Calne, The owner is a personal friend, and really likes bikers, it has shower blocks/toilets we can have a fire and music , (unless BB decides ahe can sing after all) and BBQ. if all who are interested would let me know I would then be able to get some prices, it's between £7-10 a night, less the more that book, I'm also thinking it may be good to say it cost X per person and include some grub for the BBQ, at the moment there are a few dates in June/July free but these will be booked pretty quick so if enough are interested i'll get more details.

Please also post if you think its a bad idea, its just an idea and i'd like to know how all you guys feel about, especial D Management.

5. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Deffinate maybe :-/ from me. Work pending. If you don't mind kids then I may even bring the family too, but that would mean a car too! Only a maybe just now though.
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

6. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebiker247
    (unless BB decides she can sing after all) .
    Nope, I'll spare you my singing! Have you any idea how long it is since I have rallied & camped? Good job I still have the kit up in the loft!

Two things spring to mind...you haven't mentioned a bar and what about breakfast? You can see where my priorities lie can't you! lol

I'll have to wait until you post dates for this as I do have a lot of weekend commitments during the summer.

BB

We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

7. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Certianly no objection to kids, personnaly I think it would be good for everyone, and it seems to me that this is what this Forum is all about. everyone is welcome and and made to feel part of it, and all thanks to D management.

I'll post lots more info and some dates later to-day, off to work now.

8. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    OK, thanks for that. Pleased someone else works at this un-godly hour too!
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

9. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    I think this sounds like an excellent idea. Keep me posted on dates, obviously the longer I have the more chance that I will be able to make it (convincing moaning and begging) the girl freind.

10. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    sound like fun