Notices

Thread: WB 1st rally ?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Morning everyone, so lets move this to the next stage, all of the following needs to be discussed and decided upon.

I. The menu, should it be a communial cook/shop and what do people want, I'm in favour of that as it makes things easier for the majority.
    2. Who wants to wash up(what dyou mean (WHATS THAT) Ok, so disposables ?
    3. So should we go for an "ALL-IN" price per head, to include site, food and beer O and snow balls for the "girlies" (What was that BB something about sex and travel :-/)
    4. Music, I'v got a mate runs a VERY GOOD band but will proberbly want buckets loads of money, i'll ask, any ideas?????
    5.Evening BBQ'S who wants what + same ? questions as 1 and 2 above.
    6. I have STUFF in mind for all of the above but don't want to make any plans without discussing the details with you guys, so feed back fast please, as I will need to put down a deposit soon to secure the site.
    7. Do you think we should have a "RALLY COMMITEE" ( OOOOooooo) that can deal with all this STUFF and if so, who do you want on it.

2. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Diamond Member
    I dont know if I will stay on site o.nite (or even go on the runs!) but Im willing to help with some of the organisation of general logistics (food/beer runs etc!) as Im near by and have a car for ease of transport - those rear racks & top boxes f*ck up the handling when they are full of supplies/beer! So may I be vain enough to put my name forward to be on the committee?

3. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    You got the job as far as I'm concerned, as long as no one objects, just one thing, have you got a flat cap ( all around the roooooom.)

4. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    1) Yeh communal grill BBQ Thingy (Lots of Chops, burgers, steaks, etc etc and a small bag of mixed green salad) with ketchup of coarse.
    2) I am a man, I don't wash up ever, EVERYTHING is disposable.
    3) All in is good for me as I don't have to divvy in my head just ride drink and eat (and set fire to things)
    4) Cant help I'm tone deaf
    5) See 1 & 2
    6) Tell me how much and how to get it to you
    7) See 3

Personally I cant wait.

5. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebiker247
    You got the job as far as I'm concerned, as long as no one objects, just one thing, have you got a flat cap ( all around the roooooom.)
    No but will a dutch one do? :

6. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    I think communal bbq is a great idea, that way people will mingle better rather than splitting off in to little groups, plus I can't cook so I'd starve. (of course, if I BBQ, you'll all have to make sure you've had your jabs!).

disposables for definate.

Price per head is a great idea too.

I could sing for everyone, but I offend myself in the shower so potentially we could require an ambulance.

7. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Thanks for the feed back Zebedee, all noted, sounds like you should be carrying some sort of government health warning, or maybe just ring a bell like the leapers used to ;D ;D ;D

8. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271
    [quote author=bluebiker247 link=1146339091/60#62 date=1147253696]You got the job as far as I'm concerned, as long as no one objects, just one thing, have you got a flat cap ( all around the roooooom.)
    No but will a dutch one do? :
    [/quote]

O your going straight to hell for that one :-? ;D ;D

9. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    I'm with Steev just change 'man' to 'BB'!

Is there enough of us going to warrent a band? Disco cheaper option? did you mention - is there somewhere we can get inside if wet? We can leave amante outside bbq-ing for us!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

10. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Diamond Member
    Soggy sausages are my speciallity! ;D