Notices

Thread: WB 1st rally ?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    There's nothing like a bit of heart felt sympathy.......and that was nothing like sympathy.
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

2. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Quote Originally Posted by b_1_rd
    There's nothing like a bit of heart felt sympathy.......and that was nothing like sympathy.
    Yea, people keep telling me how good I am at the sympathy bit! Must be because I'm female!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Diamond Member
    A Bike Rally In Calne?? I Knew I moved here for some reason!!! Depending on work count me in! Even if I can only pop down to join in the fun and games(?) in the evening I will do my very best! Following on from the Sticker idea/thread, could Stickers/T-shirts be sorted out for the survivors?

4. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Sorry for the delay just been bizzy, this is how its looking so far Sept 15/16/17, thats been penciled in cos BB, Zebeddee (Boyyyg) and Lucy have said its a date they can make.

Here is the list, it includes a couple of maybe's and i'll let you know laters, but I just know your not gonna want to miss this.

• Skyjawa
      b1rd
      BB
      steev
      RVBBabe
      jeff
      R6Neo
      Zebedee & lucy
      Mac
      Dabs
      Amante
      bluebiker247]

5. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    If thats the dates then I will make it. I'm going on holiday in August for a couple of weeks (dont know which ones yet) and I have a birthday party in Lincolnshire on the weekend of the 3rd of Sept. If the rally does miss all of them I'm well up for it. I like the idea of the offroad stuff as I have always fancied a bit of that. If anyone that has had some off road experience fancys organising an event I'm sure you would get a good turnout from here.

6. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Unless we gets lots that say they can't make Sept 15/16/17 then thats the date, so I'll count you in mate.

7. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Terrifying thought that Zeb, Lucy & I wield such influence! ;D Definitely better write it in the diary now! and Zeb you had better not be back in the forces by then!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    well I hope to be back in the forces but at the same time, it would be great if the joining date was just after so I could go on the rally before I give my life to "her majesty" (yeah... whatever).

I could always swear allegiance to Wiltshirebikers couldn't I.

I think we should form a band of revolutionaries, obviously our revolt will have to be made on a motorbike, any other way would just be silly.

what was that about being insane....!

9. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Don't go giving your life to anyone mate! You belong to Wiltshirebikers - they are revolting

10. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    You belong to Wiltshirebikers - they are revolting
    Hey BB! Who says we are revolting? OK! There are some personal hygene problems that need to be sorted out, true, but revolting? A little harsh maybe!

Sniff-sniff! Not me! Im just mildly aromatic!!