Notices

Thread: WB 1st rally ?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Does anyone fancy doing a rally? this is thinking out loud now...............get to the site around 11am put up the tents and form the community, fire up the barbee for some lunch, out for a short blast, to a local pub, maybe, back to the site big fire big barbee and no worries about how much you drink, sort out the world problems and sing gangooli.......what do everyone think.

2. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Not doing too badly until you got to the bit about singing gangooli... would have to be seriously p*ssed for that bit...lol
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    and your point is???

4. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    I don't sing
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    hows about Savernake, we could rent a large space shove a load of tents up and not have to worry about geting pissed then.

this way we can go for a ride both days.

plus minimal cost to everyone.

6. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    wow I didn't realise it covers the swear words for you on this site, I've been entering in the stars myself, but it does it for you.

WOW! modern technology.

How did I ever find my way out of the womb?!

7. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    No problem, you just need to drink more :P

I'm seriuos about this, I know of a good site, I know the owner well and have spoken to him about it, he's happy to accomadate us, ( Just hope he does'nt stumble over the site and find out you are all barkin mad) and set aside a whole paddock, with a huge f*#K off barbee and allow us to have a fire, come on it would be great

8. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zebedee1984
    hows about Savernake, we could rent a large space shove a load of tents up and not have to worry about geting pissed then.

this way we can go for a ride both days.

plus minimal cost to everyone.
    The site I can get has proper bogs and showers, we can have a fire, you can't in savanake, (well you can but they don't half get pissed off with yer) its got a covered barbee area just in case it pisses down, and its far enough away from other campers (hidi hi ) not to disturd anyone should the likes of BB get out of hand .

9. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Me? Out of hand? As if? I really don't know where you get these ideas from!

10. Re: WB 1st rally ? 
    Platinum Member
    Who was it that said you can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time
    you don't fool me BB

PS went to the doc's to-day, I said doc I keep thinking I'm a tent, a bell tent,...and a ridge tent, he said "your two tents" ;D