Notices

Thread: 100 Members!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. 100 Members! 
    Just thought I'd post up saying we've now got 100 members.

On behalf of Dabz and I, I'd just like to say thank you to everyone whose contributed to the forum so far. I've made some new friends for ride outs and have also learnt loads of new stuff so thank you to everyone! I cant believe that we've been going now since January 2nd!

Anyway. I'm going to being seeing some one about stickers hopefully sometime this weekend. So watch this space.

Cheers guys...your forum/your club. You get out what you put in. (if u understand that)

Mac

2. Re: 100 Members! 
    I have been watching that 99 for a while and just noticed we had hit the 100 when you posted. I'd like to say thank you to you, to Dabz and anyone else involved in the running of the forum, without you it couldn't have happened.

Like you I have made new friends and enjoyed some good meets and ride outs.

Many thanks

BB :-*
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: 100 Members! 
    Diamond Member
    Many Congatulations guys!!

4. Re: 100 Members! 
    Top job

5. Re: 100 Members! 
    congrats guys, thats good news. Thats a big thumbs up from up north. btw off topic Mac where are you staying next weekend fancy a bevvy????

6. Re: 100 Members! 
    Cheers guys. Glad u appreciate it.

Paul, u refering to FCS? Some hotel I think. I'll get the location. Wilts lot normally go for a meal in the beafeater next door

7. Re: 100 Members! 
    Diamond Member
    Yeah well done guys on getting 100 members. To consider it's not been going 6 months yet is a great achievement. Keep up the good work Mac/Dabz.

8. Re: 100 Members! 
    Platinum Member
    I've gotta say that before Mac introduced me to WB that i'd never even looked at a forum never mind thought of becoming a member or posting....... But that all changed after I met you guys!
    I've had a great time over the past few weeks,mostly at your lots expense but i've met some great people along the way and made some new friends too so thanks to Mac & Dabz for their hard work in making this the trickest forum on the net! 8-)

9. Re: 100 Members! 
    well done gents

10. Re: 100 Members! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac
    Cheers guys. Glad u appreciate it.

Paul, u refering to FCS? Some hotel I think. I'll get the location. Wilts lot normally go for a meal in the beafeater next door
    that sounds like Rugby then i think me and rich will come up in the evening as i live about a couple of miles away, text/ring me and let me know mate