All,

Just spoke with James Hockley whom I went to Poole with yesterday evening. After a great ride James was unfortunate enough to be met by an idiot pulling out in front of him 200yds from his house.

James is ok, though either has serious bruising or a fracture to his wrist - A&E should clarify this.

His bike on the other hand sounds a little worse for wear, having sustain damage to the front and left side plastics, cracked the instrument casings and lost of few of it's extremities

As James had managed to avoid the car pulling out in front of him, unfortunately locking the front up and sliding into a parked car, the driver denied responsibility and drove off. James got the reg. number but the police said there is little they can do as there are no witnesses.

A strange twist is that the car James and his Kwakka hit was occupied at the time, but the driver left without saying a word! No insurance per chance :question

Anyway he will be sharing Gemmas GS for a while, until he can get his back on the road. And at least he is fine - well as much as he ever was ;D He has also said that he may get some pictures of his bike, and the bits, up on the site when he can.

James I know we where talking about new bikes but I really didn't think you were that serious!!!

Get well soon mate, and hope to see you back on your beauty before too long.

Thanks all,

Jeff