Notices

Thread: Getting everyone together

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Getting everyone together 
    Just wondering how many people are now on the site and whether we could arrange for everyone to get together in one go. 8-)

Recon it would be one hell of a gathering and a good ride out as everyone will be able to ride at whatever pace they want because of the range of riders that are currenlty signed up.

Anyone think of a way that we could try and arrange this??

2. Re: Getting everyone together 
    Nearly half the mob haven't even posted yet, let alone turned up at anything! Would be a good trick if you can pull it off.

I keep thinking we all ought to set a time to be online and up that counter a bit!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Getting everyone together 
    Platinum Member
    Dutch,go and sit in the corner and put a hat on with a big D on it and stay there untill I call you........ ;D

4. Re: Getting everyone together 
    Sounds like a good idea. You know Chris went off to the RAF on Sunday. He will be gone for about 5-6 weeks to start off with and you should have seen the size of the bag that went on his bike when he left. He was only small so god knows what he took hehe.

Might need some help from Dabs and Mac with this request.
    Could either of you attach a calendar to this post so that people can mark down what dates they are available over the next however many months and then we can choose the one that has the most people marked on it? Need to get moving on it though otherwise we will miss most of summer.
    PM me if there is a problem with this or you have a better idea.
    thanks
    Andy

5. Re: Getting everyone together 
    Gixerboy how are you doing mate?? you planning something then??

6. Re: Getting everyone together 
    Platinum Member
    Well I shoud be,I am the Events Manager goddamit!! 8-)

7. Re: Getting everyone together 
    i know all off you lot can come to warwickshire and see rich and i lol, nah ok then i guess we could come down to you

8. Re: Getting everyone together 
    Platinum Member
    You need to read the forums a bit more Dutchy boy and you will see that the next 'official' WB rideout is in August and people are to post which weekends that they are available.........
    As for the whole forum on one rideout.......Cuckoo.......Getting 20 people is an achievement!! :

9. Re: Getting everyone together 
    i should be able to make an appearance now i dont need to work weekends anymore wohoooooo
    thats as long as scott gives me a bed to kip in the night before

10. Re: Getting everyone together 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch
    Sounds like a good idea. You know Chris went off to the RAF on Sunday. He will be gone for about 5-6 weeks to start off with and you should have seen the size of the bag that went on his bike when he left. He was only small so god knows what he took hehe.
    I saw Chris saturday morning and he hadn't started packing then! probably at a distance just looked like a bag on the bike!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”