Well as some off you may know Scott and i did our first ever trackday today we had a nice early start and met at the gates off silvertsone about 7ish this morning. My bike then decided it would break down at the gate so Rich (baldspeed) gave it a push to the main area for me whilst Scott arranged for a couple blokes to put it into a van.
Anyway we eventually got it goin after a few bump starts then it was fine
So we had the breifing and prepped the bikes with tape, removing the wing mirrors etc then off we went for the first sighting laps.
After that we were let loose around the full gp circuit and jeeeeeeeesus was it fun, i struggled to keep up with alot off the big boys on their 750's and thou's etc but i had a ball espcially when i was all over some off them on the bends.
We couldve carried on until 8ish tonight but by 4ish i was shattered, i did approx 100 miles around the place so that was fine for me. So here are a few pics of me and im sure scott will show you some off his too, to all going on the second of july who havent done a trackday before you will LOVE IT!!!!!!! ;D 8-)

i do have some more but im on dial up at home and its taking ages so i will try and post the others tomorrow

Oh yeah one more thing Scott officially got his knee down, so congrats biggest bro