Notices

Thread: riding abroad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. riding abroad 
    just out of plain interest if you were riding abroad how would u ride and would u be aware of the kmh/mph difference?

comin back down dunkirk hill i got stuck behind a convoy of italians on cruisers traveling 20 mph down the hill which is a 40, when they hit the national speed limit they sped up to 40.

if a copper was there the bunch of em could've been done for going too slow.

i'm sure brits in foregin countries generally get done for going too fast! u think they're trying to make a point?? :-? ;D

2. Re: riding abroad 
    ChantelleT
    Dont know about that whole conversion to mph (to complicated) if your going to fast and get pulled over just flash your eyelids at the coppers (works over here lol)
    Sorry abit off the thread.. would be nice for some of the WB clan to take a ride abroad. couple of days in france. or the whole whack (long way round lol)

3. Re: riding abroad 
    ooh u just got me thinkin of ewan mcgragor mmmm and i met charley boorman he's well sweet.

4. Re: riding abroad 
    ewan mcgragor, did he do long way back!
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

5. Re: riding abroad 
    ChantelleT
    thats what i meant by long way round (yes ewan Mcgregor mmmm very nice) cant imagine BMW will sponsor WB tho

6. Re: riding abroad 
    i got the dvd for xmas and had to watch it twice if not for the biking adventure just to swoon over mr mcgregor

7. Re: riding abroad 
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    thats what i meant by long way round (yes ewan Mcgregor mmmm very nice) cant imagine BMW will sponsor WB tho
    I know that! I was taking the mick out of the spelling! geez, what d'ya have to do to get a laugh around here! (and don't say post a pic!)
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

8. Re: riding abroad 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chantelle
    Dont know about that whole conversion to mph (to complicated) if your going to fast and get pulled over just flash your eyelids at the coppers (works over here lol)
    Sorry abit off the thread.. would be nice for some of the WB clan to take a ride abroad. couple of days in france. or the whole whack (long way round lol)
    We have Chantelle.......Went over to the French MotoGP at LeMan a few weeks ago.....Great time!

9. Re: riding abroad 
    ChantelleT
    huh!!! and my invites lost in the post yeh lol

10. Re: riding abroad 
    Platinum Member
    Soz,Gixer thou riders only! 8-) :