Notices

Thread: No more ride outs for me...

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    So sorry to hear this Mac :'(

Glad you're ok, make sure you rest though!

When Scott was knocked off, his insurance paid out for both the lid and his all weather gear he had at the time, hope this works out for you too.

2. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    Sometimes your kit is not included on your bike insurance - depends what you asked for in the 1st instance - but may be claimed back through the household insurance.
    BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    Shouldnt make any odds about whether your kit is insured or not if you claim off the other party as it will all be paid for but make sure you can give receipts and pictures of everything.
    This is what happened in my claim. If you are fully comp and claiming off your insurance first and then claiming it back from the other partys insurance then it might take some time to get the money for the leathers and sutff but the bike should happen quite quickly.
    Really sorry to hear that this has happened but these things are there to try us and train us so it will be one more thing to look out for in the future.
    Hope your ok and that everything is going better now.
    Andy

4. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    Diamond Member

Mac, as everybody has said, at least you are OK. The best thing I did was getting back on a bike as soon as I could.

5. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    Platinum Member
    Yeah,have told him Scott,if he hasn't got a bike by the track day that he's gotta ride mine!!

6. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    Diamond Member
    ;D

7. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    a great honour
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    Platinum Member
    You said it BB but i'm sure if I give him a few lessons before hand he'll be able to handle the HUGE amount of power that the Missile produces...Either that or will have to pull a plug cap off!! ;D :

9. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    Quote Originally Posted by GixerBoy
    Either that or will have to pull a plug cap off!! ;D :
    hahahaha fair play there is an offer for mac, although i dont think i personally could go from a 600 not long after passing my test and hoping onto a though for a track day, but if he does GOOD LAD

10. Re: No more ride outs for me... 
    RedVee
    he wont need to use all the power available just what he needs