Notices

Thread: Whats your next bike going to be?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Carsick you should take a look, they are unbelievable value and probably a lot cheaper than you think.
    Trust me, I have been looking. I haven't found any rideable ones going for the change I can find down the back of the sofa.

2. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsick
    [quote author=Jeff link=1151334612/30#38 date=1151483436]Carsick you should take a look, they are unbelievable value and probably a lot cheaper than you think.
    Trust me, I have been looking. I haven't found any rideable ones going for the change I can find down the back of the sofa.
    [/quote]

;D ;D

3. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    I've seen Falcos go for under £2k, which is amazing value for that money. The build quality is so good that a 2000 model should have no corrosion, unless used on salty roads. When I sold my X reg it was 3 years old but still looked showroom fresh, with 20k miles on it.

The black paint is far heavier, making the red ones that little bit quicker ;D

Carsick; pop in & have a look at my Tuono, I'm only at Coate, pretty near All Cannings. You'll need a good supply of down-the sofa pennies though!!