Notices

Thread: Whats your next bike going to be?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsick
    [quote author=HC8 link=1151334612/15#16 date=1151356884][quote author=Icey link=1151334612/0#0 date=1151334612]Just curious about what everyones next bike is going to be?

I wouldn't mind an 800 Marauder or maybe a CBR600 or maybe a CBF500. :-?

Aprillia Falco - if i can grow my legs[/quote]
    Same, except my legs are long enough already.
    That's what I want, anyway, though I may get a Viffer or something similar to eat the miles.
    [/quote]

Couple of us on here with Falcos. Love the bike and my next one will be in addition to it. I'll drop you a PM with the best place to get one if you are seriously looking.

Cheers,

Jeff

2. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    [quote author=Carsick link=1151334612/15#29 date=1151408198][quote author=HC8 link=1151334612/15#16 date=1151356884][quote author=Icey link=1151334612/0#0 date=1151334612]Just curious about what everyones next bike is going to be?

That's what I want, anyway, though I may get a Viffer or something similar to eat the miles.
    [/quote]

Couple of us on here with Falcos. Love the bike and my next one will be in addition to it. I'll drop you a PM with the best place to get one if you are seriously looking.

Cheers,

Jeff
    [/quote]
    Cheers.
    I'm very serious about getting one, but not looking because I'll probably cry when I find the one I want and can't afford it.
    It has be black, btw. I'd like one of the early models with larger air intakes (and cheaper) but I'm not that fussy.

3. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    and just in case BB is feeling left out (as if she would do), here's a mini BonnieFest I saw in Wales the other week

;D after seeing that pic I thought 'I've been to that cafe' then realised it was when you took that photo :

4. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Carsick; Falco is an excellent bike, had one for two years and it was faultless. But you do realise the red ones are much faster? They'll soon be an appreciating classic now they've stopped making them, so make the most of the silly cheap prices they're going for at present.

5. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Carsick
    [quote author=Jeff link=1151334612/30#30 date=1151414359][quote author=Carsick link=1151334612/15#29 date=1151408198][quote author=HC8 link=1151334612/15#16 date=1151356884][quote author=Icey link=1151334612/0#0 date=1151334612]Just curious about what everyones next bike is going to be?

[/quote]

Cheers,

Jeff
    [/quote]
    Cheers.
    I'm very serious about getting one, but not looking because I'll probably cry when I find the one I want and can't afford it.
    It has be black, btw. I'd like one of the early models with larger air intakes (and cheaper) but I'm not that fussy.
    [/quote]

You've been reading my mind, thats exactly what i wanted Even looked at swopping the sporty in, maybe I will find a decent job and get one as well ;D

6. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Everyone wants Falcos now!! What's wrong with the 2ohnos then???

7. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Quote Originally Posted by mike

nothing except the word sounds like some sort of spanish slang for boobies 8-)

8. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Italian for 'thunder'.

9. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    HC8/Carsick - ignore what Mike says, everyone knows that the Black ones are the fastest

I have a 01 Black Falco and I think it is the mutts nuts. I think the Red one's are nearly as fast but not quite, eh Mike ;D ;D

Carsick you should take a look, they are unbelievable value and probably a lot cheaper than you think.

And Mike your really shouldn't sell the Tuono, you know it doesn't make sense

10. Re: Whats your next bike going to be? 
    Quote Originally Posted by mike
    I've wanted a Falco for a number of years, but till now I haven't been able to insure one and now I just can't afford to buy one.

I want one of those as well.