Notices

Thread: Wash Wash Polish Polish....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    Whats all this talk about washing ya bike?..whats involved again? what happen's if you perform said function?

2. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    Icey
    [quote author=Blackbonnie][quote author=Icey]I'm better at cleaning it than I am at riding it

Can't be bothered to go and ride it [/quote]

Whaaat!?! Go and wash your mouth out Girl!!

What sort of biker are you?

BB[/quote]

:-[ Not a very good one

3. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    Well get out there and practice, get rid of those L plates & move up to something bigger then you can go on longer rideouts!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    Icey
    Can do long rideouts on my bike :P Without discomfort

Haven't got the money to be taking DAS or A2

5. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    Not talking about discomfort, talking about having fun with friends.

My advice is get saving and go for it as soon as you can. If you don't do it now some legislation will come in and only make it harder.

Don't mean to lecture but its a sad fact of life, I'm afraid.

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    Certainly moved on since i passed my test, making it harder and harder(cough) to get a full licence these days.

7. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    Icey
    Got awhile before the new legistations come into play, 2010 isn't it?

Why do I need a monster bike to be able to have fun tho?! Yes it would be nice to have a little more power, but it's just as fun as everyone elses bike!

8. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    I'm not advocating a monster bike - most of my bikes are 350cc and they are the best of fun - small, light nimble, full of character. I wouldn't recommend the Bonnie unless you are into hauling weights!

I'm talking mostly about passing your test while you can, while it is relatively easy and before more stringent legislation comes in. It may be 2010 but that isn't so far away - time goes very fast and before you know it you have missed opportunities that you can really regret and the bike test could be one of them. When I was a teenager all you had to do was ride round the bloke without falling off & you passed, when I passed my test it was already a two part thing and now? Well you must know the hoops you have to jump thru!

I'm not getting at you and I know I'm just a boring old fogey just ranting on, but just do it, you won't regret it!

BB

9. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    I know exactly what Icey means though, I managed to do my test out in Cyprus, which is considerably cheaper. It's not cheap now to get through any type of driving / riding test. Can’t help but feel the extra add-ons they keep throwing up are just to line someones pockets, not to improve safety.
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

10. Re: Wash Wash Polish Polish.... 
    Icey
    ^^^ Totally agree with that.

Just been out riding - feel better now :P