Notices

Thread: How is the weather affecting you?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    So how is the hot weather affecting you folks?? (apart from the obvious like sweating and eating cornetto's)
    Senior Management has another valid excuse for eating **** loads of Cornettos.... Its a craving shes got already.... Just found out theres a new arrival on the horizon for next year!! Turns out Horlicks DOESNT send you to sleep quite quick enough!!

Heat wise tho all here have been feeling tired, abit crabby, not hungry and slightly more aromatic, but just been blaming the hormoans!! God knows what her problem is tho!

2. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    when I was at college me and my mate used to complain loads and get free stuff - the complaint letters got more and more stupid but still the freebies rolled in

the best one was when we couldn't find KP Crisps's website so we emailed walkers instead saying "hula hoops are getting thinner...couldn't find KP website so we're writing to you instead" and they still gave us free crisps
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    [quote author=Scott W link=1153240824/0#3 date=1153245917]Why have you sent complaints to those companies out of interest?

Highland Spring - trying to get the bloody tops off their 500ml bottles is near on impossible. Fooks me right off

BBC2 - Telling them that Catherine Tate is crap and I hate them for introducing her to the masses

Spar - Utterly useless carrier bags. They bloody split if you just look at them in the wrong way

Somerfield - Prices of their coffee's

Walkers crisps - The small amount of crisps found in their multi-pack packets compared to single packets. Theiving gypo's!![/quote]

Superb! You can tell you are from the north! ;D

4. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    Icey
    I have a stupid thunderfly thing INSIDE my flat screen.

If it was winter it wouldnt have happened *grrrr*

5. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    Funny thread ;D

Once it gets past 22C, I can't cope - that goes for being abroad as well. I'm very irritable, although had a good day out to Hayling Island on the bike yesterday, with many considerate drivers around. I'm staying in the shade in my garden today whilst doing me homework! If anyone talks to me, I will hit them

6. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    i deal with the heat quite well, actually. Unfortunately, the other half does not; this inevitably leads to some rather loud arguments.

7. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott W
    Watch it beefy boy > :P

8. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    Im ok as long as I am in the office with air con on but when Im in the fitting bay working on hot bikes I get a bit ratty. Drinking a shed load of water and im in and out of the bog every two mins

9. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott W

bloody southerners :P ;D

10. Re: How is the weather affecting you? 
    anyway back on topic i dont really like the heat when its like this it means i have to leave the leathers and go out in my t shirt and shorts