Notices

Thread: theory/hazard test scores

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    35/35 theory 60 hazard bought the cd rom from woolies and sat up all night on it.

2. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    Platinum Member
    car i didn't do hazard test so it was a new thing for bike.didn't reconise speed bumps as hazzards. still passed! aced the theory

3. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabz
    Just out of interest, what did everyone get on their theory test and hazard perception test (if you have to do one)?

Huh? :-? What are these then?

4. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    35 for theory (bike) - got CD-rom and became quite obsessed with having to get them all right in practice sessions!! Must have answered about 2500 questions before real thing - then the test only took about 4 minutes!! Hazard perception was quite hard cos it said to keep clicking as hazard develops - one was constantly developing and I scored zero for clicking too many times!! :-? Managed about 58 i think in the end!

5. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    Didn't have to do one when I passed my test although I attempted it a couple of years ago for a laugh. One wrong answer (should pull over for emergency vehicles), hazard perception was a strange experience, I identified several hazard before the guy on the pushbike was even visible...

6. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    Platinum Member
    do you think the test is too easy? i thought my bike test was way easier than the car test

7. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    I thought my bike test was alot easier than my car, dont no if it was because i had been driving for a few years and my confidence on the road was alot better?

8. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    got on wrong on the theory and the hazard perception test i failed first time because it said i was cheating.
    only just passed the second time which is stupid as i have found out since that i probably saw the danger too early as it has been set up for people with no experiance. After 10 years of being on the road doing about 15000 mile a year i would have thought that i could see most things when they come along.

9. Re: theory/hazard test scores 
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    I thought my bike test was alot easier than my car, dont no if it was because i had been driving for a few years and my confidence on the road was alot better?
    Same here ... found driving for years before doing my bike helped a lot! Didn't have to do all that for the car but only got 31 for theory (thought I knew them :) but 69 for hazard perception - I really enjoyed it as well. Sad :-[