Notices

Thread: dabz's toys leave the pram

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    [quote author=HC8 link=1154168079/0#8 date=1154174512][quote author=ninja_richie link=1154168079/0#5 date=1154174086]there isn't any lesbians on that link.............you sure thats the right address
    Its not meant to be a real link - gawd

trust you and Blue to go looking for real lesbians or was it the gay site you were really wanting . . . . . . ;D ;D :P :-*[/quote]

not at all...............I don't drop anchor in Poo Bay thank you very much
    [/quote]

Yuck. Stop there.

Mind you my dippy mother bought Brokeback Mountain thinking it was a walt disney film roflmao ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    Platinum Member
    Oi its no good you :P and :-* you need to be carefull, first it became part of the sex education corickleum ( I know but you know what I mean) then it was made legal, at this rate its gonna be feckin compulsary soon :-/ :-[

3. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    Lesbianism compulsory?..WOOHOO!!

4. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    Platinum Member
    Followed VERY fast by voyeuism, not complusary, but hay I would'nt have to be dragged screamin ;D ;D

5. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    Icey
    Quote Originally Posted by HC8
    [quote author=Dabz link=1154168079/0#0 date=1154168079]as posted:

either people on here put up with the adult banter and piss taking, or they leave. I can't force them to do either. Either way it's my money and mac's money that's being played with. If everyone leaves, fine, it saves me money each month that I can use for more petrol money. If people stay, fine, maybe we can go back to having some damn fun ride outs

over to the members...
    Here here, its about time someone said it

if people want nice and pc (politically correct) go see the gay/lesbian afro/asian lottery grant funded ruffled feather smoothing and ego stroking society at www.getalife.com (NOT a real url - just in case, for those mentally challenged)
    [/quote]

It's not all about being PC and nice really tho is it.

6. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    my word this has veered waaaay off the subject ;D

7. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey
    [quote author=HC8 link=1154168079/0#4 date=1154174004][quote author=Dabz link=1154168079/0#0 date=1154168079]as posted:

either people on here put up with the adult banter and piss taking, or they leave. I can't force them to do either. Either way it's my money and mac's money that's being played with. If everyone leaves, fine, it saves me money each month that I can use for more petrol money. If people stay, fine, maybe we can go back to having some damn fun ride outs

over to the members...
    Here here, its about time someone said it

if people want nice and pc (politically correct) go see the gay/lesbian afro/asian lottery grant funded ruffled feather smoothing and ego stroking society at www.getalife.com (NOT a real url - just in case, for those mentally challenged)
    [/quote]

It's not all about being PC and nice really tho is it.[/quote]

So what is it then. How far do we take it, do we allow men v women comments, but not bike v bike. It's difficult. I know, I mod on another forum, but thats the idea of moderators, to moderate. If its over the mark it gets removed and the author PM'd to explain why, if its close to the line, then a comment to the effect of 'cool ya jets, kid' should be enough. If someone is insulting and it can't be sorted between the two parties, use the Administrators / Mangement to cast their wand and ease the situation. Surely, if a subject is not your cup of tea or you no logner like whats being said the most effective way is to comment no further and move on to something else.

You can't gag people just because of something they say isn't liked by everyone. It would be like walking on egg shells.

Again, this isn't an attack on yours or anyone elses opininon, but I feel banter is the foundation/basis of a forum, not just this one, any forum and frankly if it wasn't there, and on some it isn't, I don't use it. You and I both use the BCF forum. I personally find that one isn't a patch on this one because there is no banter in the South West bit anyway. I find IT boring. Hence I don't go in very often.

Anyway enough harping on, lets just enjoy what we all have, and thats a forum that works, because of the input from everyone, and the hard effort of all the Staff.
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

8. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    Icey
    Maybe I shouldn't be here then.

9. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    If more people in this country accepted responsibility for their actions instead of blaming a poor childhood; bad parents; wrong crowd; teacher didn't give me any stars; my trousers have a hole in them etc. etc. then we could say things that others might not agree with, but surely that is the basis for discussion. I don't want the thought police here, there or anyfugginwhere. Peoples human rights allow freedom, in thought, speech and especially what they ride, without the need for compulsory leg protectors, air bags on bikes, power restrictions or the like.

Thought I just join in a rant, kinda refreshing really.

10. Re: dabz's toys leave the pram 
    Oh dear....forum politics!

If theres one thing I've had to deal with on the internet in the past is forum politics!

The word 'Banter' is slung about like its a good thing. In reality, on an open forum, it very rarely is.
    For 'Banter' to work there has to be in-jokes, with in-jokes comes the cliques, when there are cliques new/iregular users feel excluded.
    When people feel excluded, they become excluded as they no longer want to join in. Then you are left with a single 'core' of users, or a clique which is difficult if not impossible for anyone new to enter into.

Unfortunatly preventing said clique from forming is neigh-on impossible on a 'local' forum as there will always be small groups of users who see more of each other than anyone else. If a clique involves moderators/admin then you may was well just restrict it to invitation membership only as you will run into the same issues over and over again.

But then, apparently, as I've been told on here, I don't know anything.......