Ouch - You'll have to excuse me, I'm still in shock.

Basically my bike was running out of fuel - so I went to pull over in a layby to have a rest and put myself on to reserve, I wasn't too far away, I must have come too fast into the layby which was a ****e mix of hard concerete and gravel, I lost it and the bike fell on it's side with me on it, I was so shocked and dazed that I couldn't move - I was so lucky that the car that was behind me saw me and turned around a pulled over and helped me pick the bike up and sit with me - and also lent me the use of there phone - as I'd left the house without mine.

I now feel extremely sad, and to be honest I was more worried about my bike & leathers than myself. I'm off to A&E in a minute as I have an extremely painful sausage finger. Apart from that just a few bumps bruises and aches.

Bike is bumped Dent in the tank - smooshed left hand indicator and lots of scuffs down the left hand side :'( My poor Mork.

The hardest bit was riding home with just one finger on my right hand, but I didnt want to leave my bike, I don't really know how I managed to get home as I feel numb and sore, but I did.

Big Thank you to the family that stopped - if it wasn't for them I'd still be laying on the layby sobbing my heart out.

Oh, and it was opposite a pub - and guess what - they all stared out the window and no ****er came and helped.

Icey