Notices

Thread: Re: BlackBonnie

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
  1. Re: BlackBonnie 
    Platinum Member
    nasty stuff. thinking of mounting some sort of harpoon to the bike to stop this happeinng to me!

2. Re: BlackBonnie 
    I wish you a speedy recovery BB, hope to see you on your feet soon.

3. Re: BlackBonnie 
    Diamond Member
    Hi BB.

Im really sorry to hear of your accident. If anyone was going to attack an old deer I would of thought it would of been Bluebiker not you!

We may not of seen eye to eye on every thing in the past but that doesnt mean I dont care, FAR from it! I truely hope you get well soon. You will be sorely missed on Mondays at the Lysley. I hope the bike isnt to badly damaged and you both are up and running soon. At a risk of repeating what everyone else has said if theres ANYTHING I can do to help let me know, hey I will even give you a lift to the Lysley in the car when you get out!!

Take Care and get well soon,

Love

Andrew x

4. Re: BlackBonnie 
    Am really sorry to hear that news BB and can only wish you all the best in a speedy recovery - if you need a pillion anywhere just ask James (not me, I've never taken one!) especially if its to come round for another evening at ours (I'm sure we could persuade David to cook - especially with your injuries!) - yr welcome anytime - keep your spirits up and i'm looking foward to your welcome home ride!!

Take care BB - give me a ring if there is anything I can do!

Gemma and James (he sends his best but has not internet access at present)

5. Re: BlackBonnie 
    Cant believe I'm reading this. Hope you make a huge speedy recovery.
    With Best Wishes.

Mac

6. Re: BlackBonnie 
    Platinum Member
    Going up to see BB later, spoke to her last night, she seemed to be in a fare amount of pain, not surprising considering, but in good spirits, she's hoping they will operate on her hands to-day, it keeps getting put off, she can't remember much about the accident, not even where, but wants to know where the bike is and how it is, so if anyone has any info can you let BB know, or tell me and ill pass it on later to-day, hope to be going up just after lunch, I'm taking a fan up cos she's cooking in there.

7. Re: BlackBonnie 
    Diamond Member
    Just logged on and read the thread. Jeez. Get well soon BB and if you can put up with the jibes I would be honoured to take you pillion on the next WB rideout.

Blue - can you let me know where she is and the visiting times after your visit later today?

8. Re: BlackBonnie 
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWGraeme
    Just logged on and read the thread. Jeez. Get well soon BB and if you can put up with the jibes I would be honoured to take you pillion on the next WB rideout.

Blue - can you let me know where she is and the visiting times after your visit later today?

Blue - would you mind letting me know too - i'll PM you my number - much appreciated

9. Re: BlackBonnie 
    ChantelleT
    Geez hows the bike??? only kidding

Need you to get well soon luv... have no one to gossip with :'(
    Take care, all the best (save a sexy doctor for me ok) Get well soon

10. Re: BlackBonnie 
    Really sorry to hear whats happened BB, no doubt you'll be back in the saddle riding away very soon
    Best wishes..hugs and all that stuff
    Ian XX

P.S.They not got MSN in Hospi?:P