Notices

Thread: Motorcycle films

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Re: Motorcycle films 
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarkey34
    You should try a Film called Faster, I picked up a copy off eBay for a quid follows the MotoGP boys for a season and does interviews that don't get shown on T.V.

top dvd!!!!

highly recommend a viewing at least
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

2. Re: Motorcycle films 
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey
    F&F is so FAKE! The fact his floor pans just 'fly' off, STUPID :P

I have to say that Long Way Round is AWESOME Not a film, but still.

Ewan is HOTTTTT :P
    i totally agree i watched it twice just for ewan, but i got a soft spot for charley too, i met him at the london bike show 8-)

3. Re: Motorcycle films 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey
    :P True, no one would pay for my ass
    I COULD comment but a) Im too much of a gentleman & b) a slap in the face hurts.... trust me I Know!!

The Worlds Fastest Indian is an excellent film - Antony Hopkins is fab!

The ORIGINAL French version of TAXI has some great bike scenes but is mainly about cars. A back flip on a Moped!!! Awesome!! 8-)

I know its cheesy but Ive got to admit to loving "Silver Dream Machine" with DAVID ESSEX is fun for the bike racing scenes (Anyone got a copy I could borrow at sometime?)

Do I even have to mention Queasy Rider! Its abillity to catch the essence of the era make it work alone! Theres one thing tho that I could never fathom out....

Who was this bloke Barnaby Wild that Steppen Wolf sang about in the theme tune?? ;D :-X

4. Re: Motorcycle films 
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Stone! its about 20 years old and that bad its good! and George formby and the Isle of Man TT races! some of the pre war footage of real racing is amazing!
    I was gonna say Stone but figured it was soooo old and corny it would have been forgotten about by now!

I concur with Amante (for a change) and would say Silver Dream Racer is my all time fave biker film (and he still dies in the end)

5. Re: Motorcycle films 
    apparently there is a movie coming out based on the moto gp i caught an ad for it in the "bike" mag