Notices

Thread: FAO Gixerboy

1. FAO Gixerboy 
    Right ok here goes as this is gettin really annoying and stupid now.

We both know were quick, both on road and on track.
    We are obviously both stuborn and both want the last word!!!!
    And this trouble between us is achieving nothing and causeing constant friction on the board, and to be honest is getting tiresome.
    I just dont have the time or the patience for argueing and 1 up man ship....

So we can either carry on as we are, which is going no where fast, or we can resolve our issues for the sake of WB, to make the board a more friendly place?
    We both have a good knowledge of bikes, and a good riding back ground that can be of better use if we are not at each others throats all the time, just look at the atmosphere at silverstone and you will see what i mean.

So im gonna step down and leave it be, your choice as to what you do now.
    Its the past, over and done with....
    Now im not saying i wanna be bestest buddies, cause i think we will both agree that aint ever going to happen, but to be civil would make life better for all.

Gavin

2. Re: FAO Gixerboy 
    Here here

3. Re: FAO Gixerboy 
    Diamond Member
    A pleasent agreement? Agreeing to differ? Nothing personal guys but IM REALLY PLEASED TO SEE IT!!!!! It makes a change!

The tension thats been on the site recently has been electric (no pun intended) and its good to see a sence of accord being struck.

Full respect to you Gav for putting down a figurative Olive branch. Its a pity that not more problems cant be solved this way, on the site and beyond!!

Fair play mate, fair play.