Notices

Thread: Comprehensive or TPFT?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Comprehensive or TPFT? 
    Christ, this insurance lark is a bad deal from start to finish. the variation in what pay is stupid. When you want a pay out no chance. I am lucky I have a car as well as the Hog which is just for pleasure, in the car I have full no claims and no accidents or points in over 20 years, because I have not rode a bike for over 5 years I get Zero. > It's only my age that makes it cheap. Thats my winge over. :-X If you want cheap insurance get old..... :'(

2. Re: Comprehensive or TPFT? 
    Hope you get everthing sorted & look forward to seeing you back on the road soon, Graeme

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: Comprehensive or TPFT? 
    Diamond Member
    Rod - same with me. I have 25 years no claims in a car and zero on the bike since I had a 5 year layoff before returning earlier this year.

BB- same to you and how are the broken bones and bruises healing up?

4. Re: Comprehensive or TPFT? 
    Hi G, getting there, slow process at the mo with the pins but at least the majority of the bruises have gone so I look less like a panda!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Comprehensive or TPFT? 
    Hi BB ...pins sound painfull, back in '76 I spent the whole of the hot summer in hospital with a broken femur which they pinned down the middle of the bone, it's still there now, never hurts or gives any problems. hope that cheers you up. I also broke hip and tail bone along with a wood branch stuck through cheek :'( . What day did the accident happen.....Good Friday ;D

6. Re: Comprehensive or TPFT? 
    Oh, I consider myself pretty damn lucky to be walking about. The pinned hand was bit of a nuisance when they had to repin it all as that put it back a few weeks. Difficult driving with it too... who said I was driving? Not me Doc!

I must admit your summer of 76 sounds far worse than my last few weeks - but I always was a moaner! ;D

BB

7. Re: Comprehensive or TPFT? 
    Any accident, or off is bad news, no matter hoe bad the injuries, it's just some will get you more sympathy ;D But seriousely, I hope all goes well....Rod