Notices

Thread: wow :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. wow :D 
    sorry to bore people but I've just got back from a 100 mile blast over the mendips and back - my first proper faster paced ride on the TT, and I loved every minute! this thing just loves corners! took a couple bends a bit fast and had a couple of "oh sh*t this is tighter than I realised" moments, but the bike is so easy to throw around that it dealt with them easily!

Working on using all of the revs now, have sorta even mastered the old 'back slipping out on purpose" when doing slower tight corners lol (by accident at first I must admit)

The new leathers are great, don't feel the wind at all :P shame I've just had to wipe all the bugs off but these things can't stay new forever

Can't wait to get back out now...next time I'm gonna work on my cornering speed a bit more..need to get it lower to the ground, and also need to work on remembering to drop a gear when wanting to boot it

anyway, enough of the waffling
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

2. Re: wow :D 
    Glad you had fun..remember the track is the best place to explore ya bikes limits..in relatively more safety:P

3. Re: wow :D 
    Glad you had fun!

I just love cleaning bugs off stuff! (not)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: wow :D 
    Nice to hear of somebody havin' fun Dabz ;D (Bugs on leathers.....be grateful for full face helmets ;D)

5. Re: wow :D 
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncingBunny
    Nice to hear of somebody havin' fun Dabz ;D (Bugs on leathers.....be grateful for full face helmets ;D)
    Believe me I am grateful for full face helmets! Having just got my exceedingly well beat up full face lid back off the police, bugs in the face are the least of your worries!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: wow :D 
    :-? The rozzers had ya lid? they collecting lids as well as bike licences now? Or am I missing sumfing here

7. Re: wow :D 
    Long story... but back in mid July after a little trip down the road I had a ride in the air ambulance. The attending copper hung on to my helmet. I was was curious to see what damage it took so the copper brought it round for me.

We haven't met as I've only made one Lysley meet since then.

BB

8. Re: wow :D 
    Right,that explains everything. Hope your on the mend and are back in the saddle soon

9. Re: wow :D 
    Don't tell the Doc but I have been out pillion a couple of times!

I fully intend to be back out soon. I've only got a couple of pins to get rid of and some serious physio so I can pull in a clutch and then I can hit the showrooms for a replacement bike! ;D

BB

10. Re: wow :D 
    Platinum Member
    it's taken you long enought to get the bike out! Glad to hear you had some fun