Notices

Thread: Short Legs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Short Legs 
    Now this is for those with very very very short legs! But useful all the same for midgets or those who would like their little darlings to have suitable attire!

http://www.babybiker.com/index.php

2. Re: Short Legs 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblade069
    Now this is for those with very very very short legs! But useful all the same for midgets or those who would like their little darlings to have suitable attire!

Blimey, that's a company name from the past! I used to know the woman who owns that company!

3. Re: Short Legs 
    Cheers for the info. Girlsbike2 didn't seem to have much, ladybiker looks useful, babybiker - I think I'll keep my mouth shut with that one for fear of reprisals.

4. Re: Short Legs 
    lol!

Actually, I had a look at Babybiker - purely out of curiosity you understand! and they do leather jeans/trousers up to 29 inside leg which fits teenagers, so may be worth casually mentioning!.

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

5. Re: Short Legs 
    i always have to have my leathers altered (i'm 5'2&quot, I use Cobra Leathers in Swindon to do this and I've always been happy with the price and quality.

6. Re: Short Legs 
    gixerjonny
    Do you have a number ? And do they do names ?

7. Re: Short Legs 
    GB got his name put on his leathers recently somewhere in Swindon, have a word with him.
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

8. Re: Short Legs 
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott W
    [quote author=babyblade069 link=1159223074/0#10 date=1159347409]Now this is for those with very very very short legs! But useful all the same for midgets or those who would like their little darlings to have suitable attire!

Blimey, that's a company name from the past! I used to know the woman who owns that company!
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Tell all then... how well did you know Tania! LOL

9. Re: Short Legs 
    Diamond Member
    Not that well Babyblade! :P My mum used to child mind her child many years back and she had just started the business at the time.

10. Re: Short Legs 
    Naughty me to think any think else, but always on the look out for some gos! ;D