Notices

Thread: so what's everyone up to?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    Keep in touch if you can Tommy, take care and keep out the minefields. Look forward to seeing you in Feb.

BB :-*
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    Thanks BB Love the new bike!

3. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    ONFIRE
    Bit of retail therapy bought a new Landrover TD4 couple weeks ago. And in process of buying another apartment.

Now I am broke :'( But happy
    8-)

4. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    Diamond Member
    Got my bike back today - yay!! Few gremlins to get sorted but it's so nice to be back in the saddle again.

5. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    well babyblade and i have decided to meet up with each other so we are off out tonight on the razz in that s...t hot place called swindon.
    I gotta be able to put at least one face to a name from this website. Just think we could all be passing each other in the street not even knowing that we are fellow WB. Enjoy your weekend everyone

6. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    Will see you l8r Hippy,anyone else out tonight on the razzel...

If we had our WB stickers we could wear them!

Maybe we should have some WB Club badges, so the soz members without bikes and stickers could wear badges! Pleeease? [smiley=undecided.gif]

7. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    Off to Gert Bustard rally this weekend at Easterton Sands. Lots of bikes, tents and beer. Weather looks good.

8. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    Last time I did the Gert Bustard had frost inside the tent! Have fun & stay warm!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    Was that the year the fire gave off sparks and blew across the campsite causing numerous burns in the tents?

10. Re: so what's everyone up to? 
    not sure, I know some well meaning member of the public called out the fire brigade because they thought the bonfire was a barn fire or something! Hope you had a good time!

BB