"Bunch of tossers"

Maybe I was reading something different, but I thought it was aimed at reducing accidents and fatalities by targeting individuals who ride dangerously or flaunt the law. I dont see a problem with it personally. I liked the "a pragmatic approach..." attitude towards some of the topics.

I was out around Stockbridge the other weekend and was stopped by a wpc who was stood at the side of the road with a speed gun. Great! I thought as I pulled into the lay-by.... dark visor, loud can, small but legal number plate...
Turns out she was stopping bikers to advise them of the number of bike deaths on that road - 4 this year. She gave me a couple of dvds and some advanced training leaflets. She mentioned the visor and number plate but didnt really make a big deal of it.
The reason they were targeting bikers is because there is a real problem with biker deaths.

ps If anyone wants to watch the DVDs message me and i'll pass them on "Great roads, great rides" & "A Street, A track an Open Road" presented by Suzi Perry. I thought they were crap but at least it makes you think more about your own riding.