Notices

Thread: Moto Gp

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Re: Moto Gp 
    I'm with Richie on this, Pedrosa will piss on Hayden next year. He pretty much did this year if you look at it, along with Melandri, Capirossi and Rossi. They all had big injuries or machine trouble otherwise Hayden would have been about 5th.
    I know points make prizes etc, etc, bla bla, and I'm not taking anything away from Hayden - he deserves it. But the thing is, mostly to win a championship it's not good enough to be good, you need to be lucky as well. You only have to look at BSB this year to see that.
    This year Hayden was the lucky one. Lucky because Rossi had a crap bike at the beginning of the season, lucky because Pedrosa fell off a few times, lucky because capirossi got biffed off by Gibernau, and most of all, lucky because he kept on finishing all year long.
    I'd like to see him build on it and become a real top flight rider next year, the way Andrew Pitt has done in WSB, but I can't see it.
    I'll go along and put up another tenner on Pedrosa beating him in next years championship.

Jen.

2. Re: Moto Gp 
    Bottom line is Hayden doesn't deserve the title as much as he should. For a man to win the title where he hasn't led a race for more than 5 laps outside of America is silly. however he was consistent this year which is what sometimes you need. For the first time we have seen Vale crack under pressure and show he is only human, and a gracious loser too.
    Next year i think Desmojen and Ninja has got it spot on, most of the forums I have posted on say that Hayden has been fantastic this year but I will put good money on it that he has a s**t year next year just like Kenny Roberts did and everyone will moan and say exactly what I have said all along