Just thought i'd let you guys know about the track day I did with Rizla Suzuki at Mallory a few weeks ago.
It was a full corparate event and all the Rizla boys were there.....JR,Shakey,Haydon,MacKenzie and some ex TT winner whose name I can't remember!
It was similar to a normal track day,three groups (I was in the inters) but you had the Rizla boys leading the groups.
I had JR leading my group and after the first session he came over for a chat.
I asked him about a few things and then asked if he would take me out for some 'one on one' tution which he agreed to........
Sufficent to say that after doing one session with JR my times improved by 2 seconds a lap straight away!!
After the session,JR came over and suggested that I move up to the advanced goup as he could see that the inters were holding me up.......Well chuffed!
The advanced group was being led by Niall McKensie who was very pleasant when JR intoduced me to him and said that I should fit into the group no probs.
Out with the fast boys,I improved my time by another second a lap.......!
All in all,it was a great day and at the end of It had improved my lap time by 6 seconds which was not bad as I had the whole Inters group beat in the first session!
With thanks to Mac who came along and took the pictures and video.

GB.