Notices

Thread: Scooters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Scooters 
    I can now see why people my age who ride bikes (scooters) are so hated

I followed three moronic scooter riders (chavs) putting up the biggest display of dangerous riding i have ever seen, they were swerving all over the road through puddles and one was at one point resting his leg on another ones bike. Idiots > > > > >

2. Re: Scooters 
    gixerjonny
    it takes all sorts dude

3. Re: Scooters 
    Quote Originally Posted by gixerjonny
    it takes all sorts dude
    It does, but when these idiots have accidents they are still PTW's so get lumped in with the rest of us as statistics which the insurance companies use. >

What makes me cringe is none of them appear to possess a pair of gloves! Me, I like leaving fingerprints!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: Scooters 
    there are good and bad in all types of driver, i ride a bike and a scooter never take risks on my scooter due to the fact it cost more than my aprilia factory

5. Re: Scooters 
    I've had scooters trying to race me before...in a very dangerous fashion. That kids are allowed on the roads with a morning's cbt on a scooter is madness in my opinion
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Scooters 
    Hmmm, I'm a bit divided where scooters are concerned ... on one hand you have the ones just as you describe. Then again, they're out in all weathers and corner in the wet with more confidence than I do ;D

Go back 20 or so yrs and you have the bikers of today, just change scooters for fizzies

7. Re: Scooters 
    gixerjonny
    Quote Originally Posted by kwik
    Hmmm, I'm a bit divided where scooters are concerned ... on one hand you have the ones just as you describe. Then again, they're out in all weathers and corner in the wet with more confidence than I do ;D

Go back 20 or so yrs and you have the bikers of today, just change scooters for fizzies

I was the little b...tard with a RD 50 ;D ;D ;D so i cant say to much and now i've got the gixer :-X :-X :-X :-X its time to stop ;D

8. Re: Scooters 
    Quote Originally Posted by kwik

I think it's an age thing - the immortality of youth coupled with a supreme self confidence and a total lack of understanding of how much it will hurt if they come off!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: Scooters 
    gixerjonny
    They will learn the hard way like we had to :'(

10. Re: Scooters 
    Sad but true!

BB