Notices

Thread: Dropped it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Dropped it! 
    Diamond Member
    Sorry to hear this, but it looks good for a slid like that. I dropped my VFR from standing still when I was in the south of France and I have a nice scratch and a bent brake pedal, all this from a standing fall, I think the panniers took most of the fall thank goodness.

2. Re: Dropped it! 
    Took my bike into Total Triumph Swindon this morning to have it mended. I've also had the R&G bungs removed and i'll swear that the bike is now faster. Must be the lower drag co-efficient [smiley=rolleyes.gif]

3. Re: Dropped it! 
    Platinum Member
    Good news, hope the bill was reasonable

4. Re: Dropped it! 
    Quote Originally Posted by T
    At least you didnt argue with a deer
    There are plenty of deer about down here as well. If you check back through some of the older threads - can't recall exactly where I saw it right now but someone on here hit one last year wrote the bike off and ended up in hospital!
    With my bike I am complete.

5. Re: Dropped it! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    [quote author=T link=1180194341/0#8 date=1180953262] At least you didnt argue with a deer
    There are plenty of deer about down here as well. If you check back through some of the older threads - can't recall exactly where I saw it right now but someone on here hit one last year wrote the bike off and ended up in hospital! [/quote]
    Yeah that was the now departed (Well from here anyway!!) B(lack) B(onnie) It never suprised me that, altho she got beaten up quite a bit, it wasnt any worst as she was/is a tough "old" bird! (If this gets passed on to her it was said as a term of affection.... HONEST!!! : )

6. Re: Dropped it! 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271
    [quote author=Ghost link=1180194341/0#13 date=1181414449][quote author=T link=1180194341/0#8 date=1180953262] At least you didnt argue with a deer
    There are plenty of deer about down here as well. If you check back through some of the older threads - can't recall exactly where I saw it right now but someone on here hit one last year wrote the bike off and ended up in hospital! [/quote]
    Yeah that was the now departed (Well from here anyway!!) B(lack) B(onnie) It never suprised me that, altho she got beaten up quite a bit, it wasnt any worst as she was/is a tough "old" bird! (If this gets passed on to her it was said as a term of affection.... HONEST!!! : ) [/quote]

lol! If I ever meet her I shall remember to tell her that! Is she still riding?
    With my bike I am complete.

7. Re: Dropped it! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost
    [quote author=Amante 271 link=1180194341/0#14 date=1181496748][quote author=Ghost link=1180194341/0#13 date=1181414449][quote author=T link=1180194341/0#8 date=1180953262] At least you didnt argue with a deer
    Yeah that was the now departed (Well from here anyway!!) B(lack) B(onnie) It never suprised me that, altho she got beaten up quite a bit, it wasnt any worst as she was/is a tough "old" bird! (If this gets passed on to her it was said as a term of affection.... HONEST!!! : ) [/quote]

lol! If I ever meet her I shall remember to tell her that! Is she still riding?
    [/quote]
    Left to join throttle monkeys I believe! She did like her classics, tho I could never say she was one, in my very humble opinion!! How you take that is entirely up to you!!! : : :