Notices

Thread: Bike / Trike MOT's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Bike / Trike MOT's 
    Cheers FJ - good of you

2. Re: Bike / Trike MOT's 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyridercymru
    Amante once you have regsitered you can go to the message section whereby you can either post up a query or read the info..

Yahoo clubs are very basic.. but I just thought I would find some info on trikes for the man as WB doesnt have many trike owners
    Fair Comment sweetie, but Ive always had a thing for trikes and I couldnt find hardly anything on the site when I had a quick look around!

You say the Yahoo sites are basic, well it proves what a great job Dabz has done with WB as it so much easier to navigate & find what you want!

3. Re: Bike / Trike MOT's 
    thanks amante must admit I started off on yahoo groups many years ago but found them a bit difficult

we need to attract more trike owners to WB this year - challenge has been set!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: Bike / Trike MOT's 
    Oh I like challenges!

Bring on the trikes!

5. Re: Bike / Trike MOT's 
    Well folks, as the only (as far as I know) Trike rider on WB I think it will be great to have a few more trike owners on the site. I have seen one or two on the Wiltshire roads but don't know if they were only passing through or live in the area.

Where are the trikers?? Come on guys & gals, its lonely here!

6. Re: Bike / Trike MOT's 
    Diamond Member
    Do my neices count??
    As I have 5 and they all have push trikes if that counts, mind you they cant use a PC yet as the oldest is 4 1/2 so not quite onto the PC side of things yet. ;D ;D

7. Re: Bike / Trike MOT's 
    the weight and the with of the wheel base can efect if its classed as bike trike or car.the mot on a "bike" needs the weight to do the brake test ,and needs to lift off the ground to check for wheel bearings and other bits of play,lower straton sevices do mot,s on bikes,trikes and cars.and both the mot testers race enduro bikes . on a nother point my old mum has a wish to have a go on the back of a trike any chance you give rides,i would cover fuel and drinks,food if this could b done?