Notices

Thread: We got a new toy!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: We got a new toy! 
    However as a wee footnote.... I am still hankering for a " low rider" too....I am sure most of this is for my benefit but also for "DM's" benefit too as I am sure she will be tickled pink to ride through the town on the back of a "low rider" Ach well maybe in a couple of months time!

2. Re: We got a new toy! 
    Quote Originally Posted by PK
    However as a wee footnote.... I am still hankering for a " low rider" too....I am sure most of this is for my benefit but also for "DM's" benefit too as I am sure she will be tickled pink to ride through the town on the back of a "low rider" Ach well maybe in a couple of months time!

For the benefit of those of you who dont speak PKnese, 'DM' is actually how he refers to my mother......... and no, it doesnt stand for Dungeon Master :-? :-/ (tho at times, that may be appropriate! ), it is in fact an abbreviation of Da Mammy - a kindly nod to her university nickname of Mama Mafia 8-) - and one of her little quirks is wanting to pick up her pension (when she reaches such an esteemed age) on the back of a Harley! ;D

3. Re: We got a new toy! 
    Platinum Member
    PK wrote
    Good things come to those who wait

4. Re: We got a new toy! 
    Cool! Looks like a really tidy bike.

5. Re: We got a new toy! 
    Cool I managed to change to a new pic!