Quote Originally Posted by Mac
As co founder of the site last year I'm disappointed with how this site has also turned out. Lots of good friendly people have gone and not come back. Most forums will always have situations like this at some time.
Perhaps it's best you stayed away then? I'm very HAPPY about the way this site has turned out -it's a well known, respected website for wiltshire bikers and I get countless, regular, messages of thanks from people who have met some really good friends and riding buddys through this site. Every now and then people argue and fall out - which is only natural when you bring over 300 people from completely different ages, backgrounds and beliefs together in one small space. When we all get together in person everyone has an amazing time and goes home with a smile on their face.

I've skimmed the arguments while I've been away, seems to me that people have gotten bees in their bonnets and after revisiting have probably realised that their replies may have been in a fit of peak during an ongoing argument. I'll delete the bits I've found - if I've missed anything then please let me know.

People are more than welcome to come and go as they please...you don't need 'membership' to use WB and you don't have to commit to posting regularly etc. As long as a single person gets some benefit from this site then it will continue.

By the way, it was very hot and sunny in Tenerife :P