I used Carol Nash last year...including the breakdown cover twice...100% happy with them...they sent me some quotes just before my renewal...I phoned around to see what was the cheepest I could get for the different insurers they were offering me, then went back to them and they matched it.

Out of the insurers on offer...I went with the one which was £40 more as that covered all accessories...as Ade will tell you on my bike they add up to more than the bike's own value LOL

As always, don't think the cheepest deal is the best one for you, find out what catches there is with each insurance package...then once you've chosen the package that suits your needs phone around to get the price down, then go back to the people you want to insure with...Both bikesure and Carol Nash have been tops when it comes to service!

One tip though...use www.insurance2000.co.uk to get a realistic online quote before you do the phoning around...I go one stage further by blagging it on the phone to insurers I can usually tell when they are cutting it to the bone and can't go any cheeper...but be careful doing that could backfire!