Notices

Thread: Nearly had an off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Nearly had an off 
    Diamond Member
    I nearly had an off today, due to a silly woman in a BMW 325i on the way to work. > > >

I was sat in my lane in the middle of the lane when she decides she is in the wrong lane of the dual carriageway on the great western way.

So what does she do..... Well I will tell you... She starts to come over to my lane and then when I have to break hard she decides to indicate, > then when my thumb hits the horn she decides to look and see why somebody is honking there horn at her.

Well if you see a Black BMW 325i in or around swindon with a broken wing mirror that might well be the one that tried to nock me off. ;D ;D

2. Re: Nearly had an off 
    you got a wing mirror!!! GOOD MAN!!!!!!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

3. Re: Nearly had an off 
    bikerbabe
    woman drivers lol ought to be banned from the road hehehehe

4. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Diamond Member
    I wouldnt say it is women drivers, I would say it is BMW drivers, I hate them ALL > > >

5. Re: Nearly had an off 
    How did you get the wing mirror? Boot or Punch or dare I say it was that close an encounter that you was actually hit by the mirror or would you rather not say?

6. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Diamond Member
    Smashed it down with my fist, so it might be broken or just hanging off like some of them do.

7. Re: Nearly had an off 
    well done i thought then hunar would of given you 10 out of 10 for that glad you and your bike are ok we will have to keep an eye out for the bmw

8. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    Smashed it down with my fist, so it might be broken or just hanging off like some of them do.
    Fair play to you, hopefully this will make her look properly before carring out another manoeuvre like that. She wasnt trying to put her make up on was she?

9. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    Iggy, you are my new hero mate, wonderfull work there!!!

Just for the record, and this is only MY personal opinion, I consider it attempted manslaughter / murder when a driver does this to me, and denting a body panel or removing a mirror is just self defense. If someone came at me in the street with a weapon (and a car is a weapon in these circumstances) I would defend myself, I see no difference when I am on my bike. Once again this is MY opinion and is not necessarily the views and opinions of others on this form, including the management of this forum.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

10. Re: Nearly had an off 
    i would have to agree with you hunar if they drive that bad what do they exspect to happen