Notices

Thread: Nearly had an off

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Nearly had an off 
    bikerbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by igbell
    Smashed it down with my fist, so it might be broken or just hanging off like some of them do.

good work on that then iggy some bmw owners can be really snobbie and think they know it all

2. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Women and BMWs should be banned- I bet she was borrowing it from her hubby anyway.
    I would have done exactly the same as u igbell. Followed by muffeled curse words coming from my helmet. silly cow!

3. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Well done Igbell, can't believe how stupid some car drivers can be!

4. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Platinum Member
    Igbell,glad to hear you're ok.Shakes you up,does'nt it! Drivers really need to be educated and stop day dreaming! I agree with Hunar, it is attempted manslaughter what these idiots do on the road.

5. Re: Nearly had an off 
    why is nearly always bmw drivers i ask myself, well done iggy, glad your ok and the bike ;D

6. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Diamond Member
    Thanx all, I did feel a lot better once I had done some damage to her car, its bad really I know. :-[

7. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Sue600
    Blimey Igbell, you were lucky. Glad you woke her up. It's not just bmw's....woman in a focus decided to sideswipe me and my daughter - car came off worse, but cos she hit me. Still proud of the amount of damage crash bungs do (but the hand did hurt from being slammed into her mirror). Glad you are ok.... and given her a wake up call
    Sue

8. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Platinum Member
    By the sounds of it you’ve broke part of the car she never uses. Dam bloody car drives

9. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Nightmare - well, at least you're ok mate.

Been away from the boards for a while, as am looking after my little 'un for a while. I'll try to visit a bit more often.

Just got a bargain laptop from Tesco's, so it's easier to log in, rather than having to boot up my main pc upstairs.

I can't take my eyes off her for even a minute, as she is starting to walk and has her hands in everything.

10. Re: Nearly had an off 
    Diamond Member
    Nice to see you back Oz.

Iggy, gld to hear your ok. Sounds like BMW driver are becoming the new Volvo drivers!!! Thats scarey!!
    ;D