Notices

Thread: Where were you?

1. Where were you? 
    Just got back from Avebury, not a great turn out i guess the rain today has put people off
    Not sure if any of you were there , i havn't had the pleasure yet ;D but hope to get to know some of you soon.

SheX

2. Re: Where were you? 
    Sue600
    Sorry, couldnt get out tonight... maybe when the kids break up from school it'll be easier to get out on week nights ;D

3. Re: Where were you? 
    Meike and I were there from about 7.00pm to 8.15... got talking to a few people... sorry we missed you. Next time maybe? It was quiet bike wise but not sure why as the sun was shining... as you know.

Regards,

4. Re: Where were you? 
    Oh i was there about 8 , but hey wouldn't have known if you were stood next to me HA!

Sue, have to let me know when you can come out to play then , will meet for a swift half

SheX

5. Re: Where were you? 
    Diamond Member
    At home with the little man playing diggers and thomas the tank engine

6. Re: Where were you? 
    Sue600
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheena
    Oh i was there about 8 , but hey wouldn't have known if you were stood next to me HA!

Sue, have to let me know when you can come out to play then , will meet for a swift half

SheX
    Will do... hoping to get some sunny evenings out when I dont have to be home to sort the kids out.... roll on the summer hols